The mental, emotional, and physical journey taken from a parelli student's perspective.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Overload, Overload, Overload
So apparently, as the title states, I am overloading myself. Chase is wonderful, and its great that he has such fire and isn't robotic-but sometimes it is frustrating. he'll listen to me well 2/3 of the time-like, amazingly well, and the rest..well....hey, what do you expect with a newly turned two year old? Today was...hillarious and frustrating wrapped up all in one. I had a huge success with trimming his feet-I felt like I actually knew what I was doing, which really is a plus. I think I'm learning to take on Erin's love for lists. They really do help. Anyways, this blog has to be short because I need to get back to schoolwork if I want any sleep at all tonight-but anyways-Chase is so silly and frustrating at the same time. actually, I think I wouldn't be frustrated at all if there wasn't so much load on my shoulders. Mainly schoolwork-because I enjoy the barnwork, I really do. It makes me feel like I'm doing something, and its kinda gotten fun. But now I've upped the anty to 7-10 assignments a night, and as you can imagine with everything else its a little stressful. Plus our day start has been moved back again-so I guess it'll be back to the getting in a nap wherever possible game again. Lol! So back to Chase-he's so silly. He got kinda crabby and pushy today, and kept pulling the line out of my hands. we had some great points-loading into trailer at canter at liberty, trotting back to me with a positive expression on his face, ect. so I guess...all I can call this play session is interesting. LOL. Ok-back to schoolwork. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment